Saturday, December 4, 2010

swimming!!!!

Ezzy and Judah had a swim meet today! It was totally awesome to watch, and they both swam amazingly. Now, you'll have to forgive some of these photos... I have never taken pictures of swimmers before, so I fiddled with settings for the longest time - still didn't get them quite right. So if anyone has any tips for taking really cool action photos that don't end up super dark, that would be much appreciated. :)

the team doing warm-ups
one of Ezzy's warm-up dives
one of Judah's warm-up dives
Ezra in the middle doing freestyle
Judah's freestyle
Ez on the blocks - ready for his first race. The first race of the meet, in fact! (he won it, btw :D )
Judah doing butterfly
right after swimming a state qualifying time. WHOOT!!!
Ezra doing the breaststroke
there they are!! guys, if you read this, I'm so proud of you! way to swim amazing and do your best. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a good time.
    I like to swim.. But I hardly ever get the chance too.. We "do" live by the ocean, but it isn't very fun to swim when you have salty waves coming in your mouth.. and besides, I can't swim that well anyway.

    ReplyDelete