Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving!

started off the day with lots of ping pong



thanks for leaving my head out of the photo.. whoever took this one hahaha
This is Charlie. We found her with her head stuck in a peanut butter jar :(
so we let her hang around inside for the day. Poor, poor kitty :( 
(cook #1 wanted her picture removed - threatened to sue!)

Cook #2 (aka assistant to Cook #1)
Jack Frost paid a visit
same window - from the outside
(will not include photos that my brothers took of me as I took a nap)

we played Catan.... Judah won
we saw a bald eagle! O.O it was nesting in one of our trees

Did everyone else have a grand Thanksgiving? 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a BLAST!! :D
    So did I... we went to my grandma's house for the day.. all good fun. :)
    Jack Frost has paid us a visit only once that I can remeber. :( He needs to come again. The next time you see him, tell him to come to Texas. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ping pong and geeky games . . . what's not to like? :-)
    Those frosted window pictures are beautiful!

    . . .

    But where are the FOOD PICTURES????

    . . .

    Yes, we had a good Thanksgiving as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Lydia! That sounds like a lot of fun. Hehehe I'll do that ;)

    Thanks Mac! I'm afraid my pictures don't do it justice though... it was really pretty. Uh - food pictures? We ate the food way too fast for me to get pictures of it :P Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete