Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vacation!! Part 1

gorgeous rainbow in the sky as we were leaving home

the Mighty Missouri River (still in SD)

my brother confiscated my camera.... but this is one awesome picture! 
trying to smile - after being on the road for FOREVER (or so it seemed at the time)

my oldest younger brother. coolest dude on the block. er, on the road. 

pretty cloud picture. still in SD I think

Embrace the flatness!! 

Ah ha! Beloved mountains at last! 

Well where in the world CAN you enter then?! :P
The one and only Independence Rock! Yes! The Oregon Trail Independence Rock!!!!
I was so happy that we happened to stop here - this is one amazing historic landmark. Whoot! 

My brothers climbed to the top - victory!

"H Fish 1911" How COOL is that??!!!!!!!



Traffic jam about 40 minutes from our destination :(

Not in SD anymore!! *dances*

...more to come as our trip goes on! (and I have decent internet service) 

No comments:

Post a Comment