Saturday, August 7, 2010

thank Heaven for little girls :)

I had the wonderful opportunity to babysit 4 girls last night. I love each one of them dearly 

the girls were rather fascinated with a moth they found... I think he had a broken wing or something. :( 


happy, lovely, sweet Katie

Alexa. who is a dear, but 5... and can sometimes be a pill. especially when Miss India says it's bedtime. 

they really were just amazed at this moth

meet adventurous Abby... they have hay bales the girls can play on




the above three photos... they decided to be models on the hay bales

we made tissue paper flowers. she was pretending to be a bride :) 

then Abby made me this little girl.... isn't she great?! I just *adore* the pink hair :D 


talking on the phone on my iPod Touch - hehe

Abby and Cocoa the dog 

that's where I live! nice and flat. nothing for miles. and if you see trees, it's because
there is a house there and someone planted them intentionally. 

okay this is hilarious - in a creepy sort of way. the girl is FIVE





the night ended with apples before bedtime :) I had a lovely time

2 comments:

  1. I'v never heard of a moth with a broken wing. Do you have any idea how a moth could break one of it's wings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't, no. Perhaps it flew into something? (shrugs) And it could have been something else that was wrong with the moth, as it wasn't able to fly, but the girls were rather adamant it had broken a wing. :)
    Thanks for commenting Libby!

    ReplyDelete