Saturday, February 5, 2011

~Costa Rica~

So, as was said on my regular blog, my parents were in Costa Rica for the past week-ish. They took Yakar with them, and got some decent shots.

Note: while they were there, they found a guy they think I ought to marry. I have included a picture of him (how I wish I knew his name...) in here... but please know, my parents are kidding. :D

the airport in Costa Rica





es en espanol!
those are the stone streets - cool, huh!
(and Dad decided to put the date/time stamp on the rest of the photos)
mango trees!


those are spider monkeys in the trees
a butterfly
^^ gorgeous


a crocodile on the shore
lizard on the rock - they are called a "Jesus Christ Lizard" because....
they 'walk' on the water!
another monkey



that's the dude. :) and the thing next to him is a giant Jenga game. how cool!

6 comments:

  1. Hehe India, I think he's perfect ; ) You'll make a very cute couple.

    But really, those are some great pictures; thanks for sharing them! I'm glad your mom and dad had a great trip!

    ~ Hattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the last picture: No comment, other than that is a sweet Jenga game and I now have this strange urge to build one with bigger blocks than that.

    Those pictures are great - Costa Rica is absolutely beautiful! What a great display of God's handiwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, we are not kidding . . . :) mm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Costa Rica looks beautiful! The water is so blue....like St. Croix (where my dad's family is from)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me, or is every other picture one of a lizard?

    Which, of course, means that Costa Rica is an awesome place. I'd love to see lizards just hanging cool and sunbathing on a rock each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a beautiful place. I would love to visit and take some pics someday. Tell your parents congrats on their anniversary.

    Ps. The guy in the last pic looks perfect for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete