Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bonfire!

Sadly, there just havn't been many good opportunities for good photos lately. So when my brother asked me to bring marsh-mellows outside because we were having a bonfire, I grabbed my camera (and the marsh-mellows) in excitement. :D


my lovely parents :)

Dad said he just *had* to take a picture of me wearing his Boston Celtics jacket. hehe! :P



SD does have beautiful sunsets :)


and, of course, the cats have to be involved

a tad too zoomed-in - but I still like this photo a lot. me and my mom. <3
the marsh-mellows were all gone... so they resorted to toasting leaves. ...yeah. hehe!
Twas a lot of fun :)

4 comments:

  1. I need to show you the video of our bonfire - the one the size of a tractor trailer :-D

    Are you wearing sandals with socks in that picture with the Celtics jacket? Apparently that's a sure sign of a homeschooler (lol)

    And those glasses are awesome - just saying ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o Yes, you will have to show me that!
    LOL umm.... maybe? :P But, I am a homeschooler, so it's all good, right? hehe
    Aw thanks! I kinda like them too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The question is, did they eat the toasted leaves? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. *laughs* No, they didn't eat them. But you know, I wouldn't have put it past my brothers to try it...! hehehe

    ReplyDelete