Monday, October 4, 2010

happy birthday, Ezzy :)

my middle brother turned thirteen today. now there are 3 teenagers in the house..... !!
kudos to my Mom - she's awesome.

the chocolate cakes cooling (and yes, one of them did sink a bit *sad face*)
chocolate buttercream frosting all ready to go! (there is so much sugar in there.... goodness)
my Mom's pretty flowers
and no, these have nothing to do with the birthday. I just happened to take them
while waiting for the cakes to cool so I could FROST them!!!! :)

The photoshoot of the 'birthday boy'





AH! I love this photo!!!






and... more cake photos (cause you know, the last time I made a cake like this was YEARS ago)



1 comment:

  1. Awesome awesome pictures, India! I liked several of the "photo-shoot" pictures with Ezra... especially the one with him swinging in the air!

    ReplyDelete